What we do for you
Localization Ninja Inc. is a boutique translation and localization firm in Dallas, Texas focused on the translation of Japanese into English. We specialize in handling your business and technical documents, including websites, patents, Powerpoint presentations, press releases, technical manuals, scientific papers, and investor relations (IR) reports.
With a deep understanding of both American and Japanese culture and a passion for quality, we will translate your technical, business, and media content into natural, idiomatic English, while retaining the precision, nuance, and persuasiveness of the original Japanese.
Document security policies
Our clients include international law firms and some of Japan’s largest multinational corporations. We are committed to protecting their documents and files through security best practices, including:
- Strictly obeying the terms of signed NDAs.
- Never storing client files on portable USB storage devices.
- Never discussing client work in blogs or social media.
- Backing up daily to a secure, private remote server (not “the cloud”).
- Destroying all materials (source, target, reference, and backup) upon completion of a project.
- Keeping computers free of malware and file-sharing programs.
- Using high-strength encryption, MAC and port filtering, and email over SSL/TLS.