What we do for you
Localization Ninja Inc. is a boutique translation and localization firm in Dallas, Texas focused on the translation of Chinese and Japanese into English. We specialize in handling your business and technical documents, including websites, patents, Powerpoint presentations, press releases, technical manuals, scientific papers, AV (audiovisual) content and investor relations (IR) reports.
With a deep understanding of both American and East Asian cultures and a passion for quality, we will translate your technical, business, and media content into natural, idiomatic English, while retaining the precision, nuance, and persuasiveness of the original.
What makes us different?
Document security policies
Our clients include international law firms and some of Japan’s largest multinational corporations. We are committed to protecting their documents and files through security best practices, including:
- Strictly obeying the terms of signed NDAs.
- Never storing client files on portable USB storage devices.
- Never discussing client work in blogs or social media.
- Backing up daily to a secure, private remote server (not “the cloud”).
- Destroying all materials (source, target, reference, and backup) upon completion of a project.
- Keeping computers free of malware and file-sharing programs.
- Using high-strength encryption, MAC and port filtering, and email over SSL/TLS.
To provide our clients with peace of mind, Localization Ninja Inc. carries one million dollars’ worth of professional liability insurance from The Hartford Financial Services Group. Specifically, the following is covered:
- Professional liability: claims and lawsuits related to errors or omissions in our professional work
- Personal injury liability: claims and lawsuits for defamation, slander, advertising injury and other types of personal injury
- Personally identifiable information liability: claims and lawsuits for misuse or dissemination of personally identifiable information